Sunday, January 26, 2014

23 Jan, Thurs


we started the day out with a good downpour.  but, then the sun came out and it was pretty humid.    i did a few odd jobs, said good-bye to some folks and welcomed a few others.   the 'hostel business' is good, we have a full house.   the guys continue to work on the dorm room, time is running out.

Madi went to Belize City to try to find some primer; so i worked on another door in the toilets ...



i moved into the Pink Cabana tonight ... a room, all to myself  :)     it's been fun living with Madi and her Mom, but i'm just not used to having people around all the time.   i will be nice to have a place to have some 'quiet time' all to myself.



....well, almost, all to myself ...
i asked Madi if i could keep the little kitten, Dulce, with me in my room.   she said i could  :)      yeahhhhhhhhhhh    :)
i thought he'd just cuddle up in my lap ... ha !    ...he's a kitten;  ... a kitten who has been confined ... and he's gone wild with the freedom to run around, and climb, and jump, and play.    ...and he likes too get into my duffel ...  :)



Andrew and Jim came to visit with him this evening before we went to dinner.   Everyone loves playing with a kitten  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment