Thursday, March 6, 2014

2 Mar, Sun



i have no idea what i did Sunday ....   i have nothing to show for it  ....  :(

i spent a lot of time
--waiting for the WiFi to respond ....
--trying to figure out why all of the emails i send to my parents are being returned to me 'undeliverable'   .... on the phone with my email server and their email server ... with no resolution ...
--waiting for the WiFi to respond ...
--looking for online fish identification sites, so i can accurately report my sightings to REEF Fish Survey
--waiting for the WiFi to respond   :(
--catching up on emails

i do want to report that i am happy that my legs are growing long and thin while i am here  :)


and my tan line from snorkeling with my booties on is darkening ... you've heard of 'golfers tan' ... 'farmers tan' ...   now, 'snorkelers tan' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment